- POSNOC - This trial is looking at treatment to the armpit after surgery to remove early stage breast cancer. The trial is for women whose breast cancer has spread to 1 or 2 lymph nodes. You can read more about this trial here.
- Mammo 50 - This trial is looking at follow up mammograms for women aged 50 years and over who have had breast cancer. You can read more about this trial here.
- Charfare H, MacLatchie E, Bradley M, Eadie C, Burnet K, Chapman D et al. Comparison of different methods of assessing cosmetic outcome following breast-conserving surgery and factors influencing cosmetic outcome. British Journal of Medical Practitioner 2010;3(1):310
- Ypsilantis E, Charfare H, Wassif WS. Intraoperative PTH Assay during Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy May Be Helpful in the Detection of Double Adenomas and May Minimise the Risk of Recurrent Surgery. Int J Endocrinol. 2010;2010:178671
- Charfare H, Limongeli S, Purushotham AD. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer. Published Br J Surgery 2005; 92 (1): 14- 23
- Charfare H, Cheslyn-Curtis S. Selective cholangiography in 600 patients undergoing Laparoscopic cholecystectomy with 5-year follow up for residual bile duct stones. Ann R Coll Surg Eng 2003; 85: 167-73
- Groot-Wassink T, Deo H, Charfare H, Foley R. Laparoscopic excision of urachus. Surg Endosc 2000; 14 (7): 680- 1. Epub 2000 May 22
- Charfare H, Undre AR. Acute Eosinophilic Cholecystitis - A Case Report with review of world literature. Jaslok Hospital Journal 1992; 16 (3): 21-24
- Weling S, Charfare H. Carcinoma breast arising in a fibroadenoma- a case report with review of literature. Jaslok Hospital Journal 1991; 15 (4): 36-37
- Charfare H, Chhaya N, McFarlane I, Wishart GC. Total Parathyroidectomy without autotransplantation for secondary hyperparathyroididsm. British J Surg 2005; 92 (suppl 1): 33
- I Mcfarlane, Chhaya N, Charfare H, Wishart GC. Intraoperative parathyroid hormone measurement predicts cure following total parathyroidectomy for renal hyperparathyroidism. British J Surg 2005; 92 (suppl 1): 131
- Charfare H, Cheslyn-Curtis S. Role of Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangioraphy in Laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Experience with 600 cases in a DGH. British J Surg1999; 86 (1):39
- Charfare H, Cheslyn-Curtis S. Role of Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiography in laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Experience with 500 cases in a DGH. Gut 1999; 44(1): A24.